[RTTY] TARA SKIRMISH

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 10:54:56 EDT 2008

I was hoping to spend a little time in this contest and Murphy just grabbed
me. My beam is locked pointed towards the East and I can't turn it at all. I
think the very high wind gusts we had a few days ago jammed the brake as it
does not release. The Mosley beam will let me work the Western states off
the back of the beam. I will have to use my ground mounted vertical most of
the time. Please be patient with my 60 watt signal if you work me.

73 Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M