[RTTY] FW: TARA SKIRMISH

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 21:18:03 EDT 2008

Bob,
Thanks for the suggestion, but I have a better way to do what you recommend.
My beam is on a Glenn Martin Hazer and I can lower it down to where it is
about 10 feet off the ground, or maybe less. I can rock it real good from
there. But, we had very strong wind gusts the other day and the beam was
rocking back and forth like crazy. I am afraid that the brake wedge may be
broken as I can hear the solenoid clicking when the release switch is
worked. Looks like my DXing and contesting is going to be a challenge for a
while. Besides Bob, I use a fly rod and I don't think I am good enough to
get a sinker up over the beam at 55 feet. hi.

73  Dick  KS0M