[RTTY] no RTTY ops

Bill Turner dezrat at copper.net
Sun Apr 20 11:29:10 EDT 2008

I had a similar experience except I worked only 160 meters, looking for
new states. I worked two stations, neither of which was in the contest.
Part of the problem was lack of support for this particular contest by
N1MM Logger. Perhaps by next time that will be fixed. I used WinWarbler
in contest mode and that worked pretty well. In some ways I actually
prefer WW over N1MM, but I think one has to calculate the score
manually. Also, I doubt if WW can create a Cabrillo log. I haven't been
totally through the help files so I may be mistaken on those issues.

73, Bill W6WRT