[RTTY] RTTY DXCC via LoTW by Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

k0bx at arrl.net k0bx at arrl.net
Thu Apr 24 10:03:41 EDT 2008

It has been a while since I have updated my LOTW RTTY
confirmations on the RTTY DXCC via LOTW website.

For a long time, Bill W9OL, and I were the top two.
Little by little Bill pulled ahead and now has 202!

But there are two guys that are now on the top of the
list now.  ON7GB with 215 and DL5MG with 205
confirmed.  Congratulations for those who made it
above the 200 Mark.

My new total is 194 with the addition of FJ, HK0S and
V7 in LOTW.

If you have not checked or enter you totals in the
website please goto:
http://www.k4fo.com/cqrtty/index.php

Thank you EW1AR-NP3D and K4FO for the website.

Joe K0BX
33 years on RTTY

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk) without my permission.