[RTTY] LoTW?

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 22:00:53 EDT 2008

Scott,

First you have to apply for the cert of your Current callsign. After that
you need to apply for certs for each call you had or have. I have eight
accounts, the firsyt one was most difficult for me to get.
I suggest you to read those FAQ. There are pretty much straight forward
explanation there.
I also sent tons of questions to Kathy Allison from ARRL LoTW. (Allison,
Katherine, KA1RWY" <kallison at arrl.org>. Kathy is very cooperative and always
willing to help. Of course, guys from RTTY reflector helped me a lot. I do
not remember exactly how I started (hi) but every time when I apply for a
new Cert, I go to FAQ in LoTW Page.

Good luck!

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2008/4/24, k8sm at windstream.net <k8sm at windstream.net>:

> I am getting ready to get setup to use LoTW.  Since I have had three
> different calls since 1977 I suppose that I will need to apply for three
> different certificates in LoTW?  I know the dates of when each call started
> and stopped, so it won't be too difficult for me to sort out my log and
> upload it.
>
> Anyone have any tips with LoTW?
>
> Scott, K8SM
> (ex-WD8NSD, AA8SM)