[RTTY] SP RTTY Contest

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 10:58:04 EDT 2008

I just did not have any propagation for DX during this contest. After
working just 16 calls in 1 1/2 hours, I called it quits. I worked one SP
call. I printed many EU calls but could not work them as they did not hear
me. After getting the jammed brake lose on my T2X rotor, I was ready to
contest. But, the Black Hole of the Midwest won out and I gave up. I checked
throughout the day and there was never an opening into EU that allowed me to
work a call. I guess my 4 element YAGI and 75 watts was just not enough.
Where are you cycle 24 ????
BAND     QSO      pts      cty      sec      cnt
 20       16      73        6        1        3     SCORE  =  1533

See you in the next one     Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M