[RTTY] 1808.0 THIS MORNING

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 19:50:19 EDT 2008

Had lond session yesterday night; made 13 QSO's RTTY within less than
two hours. Almost a pileup.
Worked new States:
N5ZM - AR
W3MF - PA
KB8ECG - MI
Currently have 15 States worked - 10 confirmed via LoTW.
Again, for those who has no antenna on 160 meters. I put up two weeks
ago simple Inverted L antenna of 30 fr high, and running 100 watts (no amp
here for 160 meters). Details about antenna - please email me privately.
Neved worked RTTY and last time I worked CW on 160 meters from the States
- it was back in 1994 something. Amazing band!
I am inviting all RTTY fans to join us on 1808 every evening at 1:00Z -
3:00Z (later I think even better, but I must go to bed) and in the morning -
at 10:00Z. Calling frequency is 1808 + - 1KHz
Guys, you will be surprised.
Sorry Bill W6WRT, I stayed too long yesterday night and simply overslept
this morning:( Will be QRV on 10:00Z tomorrow morning.

73's Andrei NP3D/W2
p.s. Who will be the FIRST to complete WAS RTTY 160 all via LoTW?!
Special Plaque is waiting.

2008/4/29, Bill Turner <dezrat at copper.net>:

> I'll be looking for you.
>
> 73, Bill W6WRT