[RTTY] WAS certificate #612

John - AI4FR AI4FR at Tampabay.rr.com
Fri Aug 1 12:29:46 EDT 2008

Way to go Andrei and Ron!!! Congrats on them WAS award!!

73
John / AI4FR

AI4FR's Ham Radio World!!!
http://www.AI4FR.com

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:59:44 -0400
From: Ron DeBlock <rdeblock at att.net>
Subject: [RTTY] WAS certificate #612
To: RTTY <rtty at contesting.com>

WAS RTTY certificate #612 arrived today.  49 out of 50 were LoTW, plus
one card from WY.

Special thanks to Dave NX7F for the LoTW QSL from NV after the NAQP RTTY
contest.  He provided the last one for both Basic and RTTY.  I have
bunch of other NV QSOs in the log, but Dave was the first to QSL.

I sat at 50 worked and 49 confirmed for months with no response to my
QSL requests.  Of course, 2 days after submitting my applications, I
received a paper NV QSL for a CW QSO.

WAS Basic #52,983 was in the same envelope.  For that one, all 50 were LoTW.

73,
Ron N2JSO

Message: 6