[RTTY] QSL Card from W9INN

Dick Kriss aa5vu at arrl.net
Tue Aug 26 10:19:54 EDT 2008

Bob W8SU contacted me to see if I happened to have a
QSL card from Bill Fanckboner W9INN (SK) because he
would like to use a copy in a tribute he is preparing.

I checked and cannot find a QSL card but I recall the QSO
and Bill saying it was his first W9INN to W9INN antenna
QSO.

If the call does not ring a bell, Bill ran the smallest add
in QST for years for his W9INN antennas.  All were custom
built by Bill to user specifications and his papers on antennas
were some of the best ever written.

I still have and use the W9INN antenna and I recall Gary,
W5ZL used to have a slopper from Bill.

Bill is missed and it's a shame nobody was willing take over
his business.

If you have a W9INN QSL card, please contact  Bob
Ballantine W8SU at <pfpalm at nlcomm.com>

73 Dick AA5VU