[RTTY] RTTY Roundup Plaque

MRBILL1953 at aol.com MRBILL1953 at aol.com
Wed Dec 3 18:10:11 EST 2008

Hello Shelby, K4WW:

I've never won one of those plaques and never will  unfortunately. However,
I'm so tickled that you now have one! I can just  imagine the thrill of opening
that package and seeing that plaque for the very  first time. Christmas has
come early for you this year. :-) So, my friend enjoy  it... for you EARNED
it!!

AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS!!

de NY2U Bill

In a message dated 12/3/2008 6:01:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,