[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup and the "Triple Play Award"

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Wed Dec 3 16:04:14 EST 2008

The January issue of QST, which should be arriving in you mailboxes
about December 15th, will contain an announcement of the ARRL Triple
Play Award' for working all 50 staes on CW, SSB, and Digital (RTTY).
Confirmation will be ONLY via LoTW.  You will need to be a LoTW user to
participate in any fashion.  Folks working you in say rare ND will not
be able to get credit for working you for the award unless you are a
user of LoTW.  Get those applications in now for LoTW certificates.

Also, I think we may well see a lot of new RTTY stations on for the RU
this year as a result.  But it looks like you will have to also get on
SSB and CW to get the award.  With SFI number still under 70 it may be
the only game in town for those of us afflicted with the DX bug.

Rest up the RoundUp.

Frank...N2FF.......