[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup and the "Triple Play Award"

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Thu Dec 4 02:32:23 EST 2008

I already have the 150 LoTW contacts required for this award *IF* I didn't
need to do it again. So my question is whether there will be a new Triple
Play tally grid that shows your progress toward this award? Otherwise this
becomes a manual process to keep track of QSO's beginning in 2009 for many
people. Maybe this will be spelled out in the QST article?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN