[RTTY] WPX RTTY PLAQUE

n1baa at comcast.net n1baa at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 12:09:38 EST 2008

Hello RTTY Fans,

I have sent Jim (AD1C) a snail mail letter (believe it or
not <smiling>) thanking him for sponsoring my
FIRST PLACE USA SOABLP Plaque for the 2008 WPX RTTY contest.

What a wonderful surprise to hear of it having arriving in
the mail today.
My wife called me and asked if she should open it!
I told her yes!...
She read it to me over the phone... ...took a picture of it
and emailed it to me!
SO........and I HAD TO RUN HOME at lunch to see it!

Thanks Jim again for sponsoring the award, and thanks for
all who called!

73
Jose - N1BAA
(Driver of the KS1Y RTTY contest station!)

Check your Email accounts at http://www.MyEmail.com

Login from home, work, school.  Anywhere!