[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup and the "Triple Play Award"

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 20:45:19 EST 2008

I already have the 150 LoTW contacts required for this award *IF* I didn't
need to do it again. So my question is whether there will be a new Triple
Play tally grid that shows your progress toward this award? Otherwise this
becomes a manual process to keep track of QSO's beginning in 2009 for many
people. Maybe this will be spelled out in the QST article?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Hi Bob

That does seem like it going to be kinda hard to figure out.  Right now I
have 8 WAS's on LOTW.  I need 4 more for phone.  How the heck we gonna keep
'em straighened out if they start all over again?  73

Tom W7WHY