[RTTY] ARRL RTTY Roundup and the "Triple Play Award"

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 23:25:50 EST 2008

Hi Joe

That is well and good, but what would it do to the awards I'm shooting for
now.  I'm trying to finish off 5BWAS RTTY.

If I set up a new account, could I count them both for the new awards and
the old ones?  73
Tom W7WHY

The easiest way to handle the Triple Play Award is to
create a new WAS account and add a "date range."  For
example, my "regular" WAS account for this QTH (calls =
W8IK, W8IK/4, K4IK and W4TV) is defined as:

    US State = FLORIDA
    US County = Seminole

My "Triple Play" account is defined as:

    US State = Florida