[RTTY] Windows XP Pro OR Vista?

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 20:03:04 EST 2008

Hello al:

I have bad news and good news.

Bad news is my main desktop computer crashed this Friday evening, lost
everything there, all stuff. It was running Windows XP Pro.

Good news is I can go now and shop around to buy a new one for Christmas
gift for myself. Oh, well.

Thinking - what OS to purchase? Windows XP Pro or Vista?

Saw plenty of inexpensive computers everywhere running Vista, but scared a
bit, not familiar.

Heard that not all Ham radio programms are operational with Vista. However,
progress cannot be stopped; I heard that too.

What should I do? XP or Vista?

Christmas is coming.

Any thoughts/advises will be appreciated.

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D