[RTTY] "Straight key night" for RTTY

Phil Sussman psussman at pactor.com
Sun Dec 7 20:19:59 EST 2008

I believe that the spirit of the idea is NOT to emulate a contest. Rather, my
concept is to stimulate RTTY activity by fostering a non-competitive atmosphere.

Call it 'Green Key' or whatever, I think, in this case, the best rules are no rules!

So, if we plan to proceed, what's the best time -- New Years Day?? Feb. 20 ???

Any comments??

Thanks,

73 de Phil - N8PS