[RTTY] FSK interface circuit troubles

Alfred Frugoli ke1fo at arrl.net
Wed Dec 10 11:57:11 EST 2008

When I had the first circuit built I tried reversing the keying on the
"modem" (in this case software) end.  What resulted was a very hard to copy
signal (as tested sending from 1 rig to another in the shack - with
appropriate attenuation of the signal of course).

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.