[RTTY] RTTY Greeting Day

Don Reed k2ogd at suddenlink.net
Fri Dec 12 11:27:35 EST 2008

Sounds like a great idea Phil, Perhaps it will do something to minimize the
reliance on buffered messages which may on may not have relevance to the
ideas on the screen. Even let some of us sharpen our typing skills. I been
about on that day on 20 meters for part of the day.

Don
K2OGD in North Carolina