[RTTY] RTTY Greeting Day

wa3frp at aol.com wa3frp at aol.com
Sat Dec 13 02:10:16 EST 2008

Phil,

This sounds like a great idea.? I'll participate for a while but as this is also a family day, I won't be able to dedicate myself to full-time activity.

I'd also like to break out some of my seasonal RTTY picture tapes and send them to those who might be interested in resuming the tradition of sending RTTY Art.?

Are there any targeted bands, times, frequencies or is this to be?totally form?? If there are folks interested in RTTY Art, I suggest that we move to the underutilized 30M band...

Looking to meet all old and new RTTY friends on HF.

73
Russ WA3FRP