[RTTY] [YCCC] Windows XP Pro OR Vista?

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 12:25:48 EST 2008

A little update for those who interested...

Received IBM computer from tigerdirect on Thursday. Was excited to get a
toy.
It arrived by UPS broken-cracked, all rear panel ports are out... looks like
bad packaging or a chance that was thrown in the box as "IS". Not my luck...

This IBM small factor had two com ports, looked good if operational.

Sent it back. They were going to send me a replacement, but wanted money for
the second computer upfront, refund for the first one - later in 7-10 days
after arriving the broken comp back.

Looking for the link of reliable seller of affordable computers. Does anyone
have one?

Thank you

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

2008/12/10, Neal Campbell <nealk3nc at gmail.com>:

> Apologies (kinda), it was free when I started but I moved up to their
> 30GB service earlier in the year and stopped watching the "free"
> events. Its an amazing service. I can be working on programs on my
> laptop, save the files, then walk downstairs to my office and the
> files are already updated on my Mac Pro.
>
> You can also access the files via their website if you are on a
> business trip and need to get a file. I have tried a few of these
> types of online services and this is the keeper for me.
>

> Neal Campbell
> Abroham Neal Software
> Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
> (540) 242 0911
> Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
> www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
> For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
> See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
> action at www.flex-videos.com
>

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 6:49 AM, Phil Sussman <psussman at pactor.com> wrote:
> > Neal, et. el.,
> >
> > I checked out the Sugarsync website at www.sugarsync.com and they do
> offer 10GB
> > of free storage, but only as a 45 day trial for which they require prior
> credit
> > card billing approval -- along with continued automatic billing.
> >
> > An annual fee of "$24.99" is necessary to continue the service.
> >
> > Nothing is free, I suppose, except bailouts for foreign owned financial
> > institutions. Perhaps we should start one today called the RTTY bank --
> and then
> >  ask for a handout -- at least 1B US $  <grin>
> >
> > 73 de Phil - N8PS
> >
> > -----------
> >
> > Quoting Neal Campbell <nealk3nc at gmail.com>:
> >
> >>  Hi guys
> >>
> >> I have a recommendation for storing all of your logs and data: a
> >> service called SugarSync. It provides a program that does background
> >> off-site backup to designated directories. They offer 10GB (I believe)
> >> for free which could easily handle all of your logs. I subscribe to
> >> their 30GB service. The other reason I do is that you can define
> >> directories as part of a "magic briefcase" and it automatically synchs
> >> those files on all of your computers. I divide my development work
> >> between a lot of machines and it is super fast on the synchronization.
> >>
> >> I have no financial stake in recommending this, I just think its the
> >> greatest thing going!
> >>
> >> Neal k3nc
> >> Neal Campbell
> >> Abroham Neal Software
> >> Programming Services for Windows, OS X and Linux
> >> (540) 242 0911
> >> Try Spot for OS X, the intelligent DXCluster Client at
> >> www.abrohamnealsoftware.com -  $15.99
> >> For a great dog book, visit www.abrohamneal.com
> >> See the FlexRadio Systems Flex-5000a in
> >> action at www.flex-videos.com

> [...]