[RTTY] Dell Outlet

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Sun Dec 14 08:28:21 EST 2008

You can still buy a Dell with XP installed at this site.
http://www.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/us/segments/bsd/smart_values?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&~ck=anavml
<http://www.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/us/segments/bsd/smart_values?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd&%7Eck=anavml>

Buy the Optiplex 360 and get a 3 yr warranty free shipping and Monitor
for a pretty good price. In my opinion.

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

QSL via LOTW and EQsL