[RTTY] LoTW RTTY standings (Re: D4C - received 12 QSL via LoTW

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:29:54 EST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 22:03, Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> DXCC RTTY via LoTW only
> Who has what? - World Wide Rating
> Please visit: www.k4fo.com/cqrtty/

Used to be I could just look at LoTW and instantly tell what my RTTY
total was on LoTW.

Well, I recently submitted my first DXCC application (after 17 years!)
and now have my DXCC account linked to LoTW.  Now I can't "instantly"
tell what my LoTW RTTY total is.

Is there a knob on LoTW that I can twist to tell me just my LoTW info?

I'm sure I can get this from DXKeeper, but that's at home ...

No Trillion-dollar blank check for crooks!