[RTTY] MMTTY engine with WriteLog and stereo soundcard

Alfred Frugoli ke1fo at arrl.net
Mon Dec 22 12:42:29 EST 2008

All of the clear documentation on using the MMTTY engine shows that it is
necessary to have 2 soundcards, however I found one reference to using a
stereo sound card to decode two VFO's or two radios.  Unfortunately, this
reference didn't have any info on how to set this up in MMTTY.  I'd love to
use the MMTTY engine in an SO2R configuration with WriteLog but dcon't
currently have a 2nd sound card.  Am I out of luck?

Thanks.

73 de Al, KE1FO

-----
Visit my amateur radio contesting blog at ke1fo.wordpress.com.