[RTTY] FT 950 and/or FT-2000 - for RTTY??

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Tue Dec 23 15:12:39 EST 2008

Hi Andrei,

I have a Yaesu FT-2000D and I have it set up for SO2V FSK RTTY in N1MM
Logger.  It works perfectly.  I've used it SO2V FSK RTTY with a microKEYER
II with only USB connection to computer but now I'm using real serial ports
and 2 kit interfaces that I combined to give me the SO2V FSK RTTY.
http://w2nra.com/Opto-Kit.html   Both the microHAM microKEYER II and my
modified Opto-Kit interface worked great.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com