[RTTY] Still a problem

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 25 11:52:38 EST 2008

For those who read my earlier post about my RTTY programs not hearing the
sound card and no water fall in MMTTY or N1MM. I still need some help. I had
a new sound card installed as the on board was failed. I uninstalled all the
digital [programs, MMTTY, N1MM etc.. I then installed MMTTY ver. 1.66G. Then
I reconnected all cables to my RigBlaster Plus and the Mark-5 Field as per
RigBlaster manual. I have been using AFSK set up.

When I open MMTTY I get this message:  "can't open sound card"   Can someone
tell what to do next?  I know it is Christmas, but maybe someone has nothing
better to do than help Dick. hi.

Merry Christmas     Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M