[RTTY] Stateside QSL Bureau

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Mon Dec 29 12:18:30 EST 2008

The ARRL buro does NOT accept cards from stateside hams. I speak from
experience!

However I am the manager for several DX calls and I am able to send
those cards destined for stateside hams to the ARRL bureau, but they are
now charging me.

The website <http://usdomesticqslbureau.com/index.html> states that you
have to send them an 6x9 inch SASE. If you don't have an SASE on file
they send you a note.

73, Ed
K3IXD