[RTTY] GU0SUP FMRE

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Feb 3 15:13:14 EST 2008

Hi all,

Only spent a few sporadic hours here and there in the contest, but it was
fun as always.

I saw many calls new to RTTY, and a few need to learn how to call!
One IK8 kept calling me during a QSO, and I had a few that just could not
seem to work out when to transmit!
Also had a few who saw me spotted, worked me, and then sat 200Hz away and
buried me under their noise.

Some very odd propagation too, in that I could not hear a large number of EU
stations at all on 20m until around 1600UTC today.

I did have some fun calling CQ, and had VR2PX call me. I've never heard that
call on RTTY before, and it was a valuable mult for me!
Sadly no XE's worked here, and I only ever heard XE3RBA calling CQ, and he
just didn't hear me.

Here is my claimed score:
 	 QSOs	Points	DX:	State
80m: 	27	81	20	0
40m:	56	168	25	0
20m:	113	339	35	0
15m:	5	15	4	0
10m:	0	0	0	0
Total:	201	603	84	0

Total multipliers:	84
Score:		            50652

As always, my log is now on LoTW, but paper cards are always welcomed.

Very best 73

Phil GU0SUP