[RTTY] FMRE log submission?

Tom Carrubba KA2D ka2d at arrl.net
Mon Feb 4 16:11:17 EST 2008

Phil

I think they want a summary sheet and log in ASCII text files
Like KA2D.log and KA2D.sum
This is what I submitted last year and this year..
If using WL, I think it is File/Export/file version of print chronological
for log file
and Contest/Create summary sheet

Good to work you again, See you next weekend and hope there is less QSB.

Tom KA2D