[RTTY] Is the WPX practice on for this evening?

J. Edward (Ed) Muns w0yk at msn.com
Fri Feb 8 06:58:36 EST 2008

> Subject: [RTTY] Is the WPX practice on for this evening?
>
> 0300 - 0400z ?

Yes.  It was announced last night here and on CQ-Contest.  But out of the 74
stations I worked on 80 and 40, less than ten knew what was going on and
gave me a serial number.  Many were focused on setting me straight that the
contest doesn't start 'til tomorrow.

Still it was fun and proved once again, at least for me, why we do these
practices. I was all thumbs and also discovered a number of problems in the
setup here.

73,
Ed - P49X (W0YK)