[RTTY] RTTY WPX ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP

Ian GM4KLN gm4kln at cairn-ltd.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 08:42:29 EST 2008

Steve

Interesting you should comment on "B4"....even with my ultra-modest
total/setup I was told by about half a dozen stations "B4" when I know
perfectly well I had not worked them....I wonder if folk sometimes rely on
software lists instead of what is seen on the screen?  I thought it was an
aide, not a replacement :-)

73, Ian GM4KLN