[RTTY] AE6RF CQ WPX RTTY SOAB LP

Donald Kerns dkerns at kernsanalysis.com
Mon Feb 11 02:51:02 EST 2008

           CQWPXRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2008-02-09

    CallSign Used : AE6RF
      Operator(s) : AE6RF

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : RTTY
 Default Exchange : 001
       Gridsquare : CM87

             Name : Donald Kerns

     ARRL Section : SCV
        Club/Team : Northern California Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger V7.12.5

        Band    QSOs    Pts  WPX
         3.5      28      58   18
           7     104     314   70
          14      27      36   11
       Total     159     408   99

            Score : 40,392

Icom IC-756ProII, G5RV, 156' inverted-u, 80m inverted-v, microKeyer,
N1MM & MMTTY & DXP-38.

A "scattered" attempt. Spent plenty of time in the chair, but also put
up a new ladder-line fed 140' (2x70') inverted-vee up.

Score was lower than last year, but not significantly. Plus last year I
had lots of Sunday time. This year I had to work. If not I would have
blown my previous score out of the water.  Also didn't quite get
WriteLog up and running.

Oh well.

"Work is the curse of the contesting class."

-Donald