[RTTY] GRAB function in N1MM

Ed Steeble esteeble at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 15:41:59 EST 2008

The same thing happens to me that Bob, K0RC, reported.
73, Ed
K3IXD

Re: [RTTY] GRAB function in N1MM
     Posted by: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" k0rc at pclink.com k0rc
     Date: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:14 pm ((PST))

Maybe I have something setup wrong... but... for this new tool to work
effectively, I think the RTTY queue is going to have to be looked at.

On my system, I work a station, get them logged, and continue operating.
Then, if the DI window decodes that callsign again (it's gray on the DI
screen so the software knows it is a dupe), the Queue grabber will put
it on the top of the stack again.

Or do I have something setup wrong (again)?

Does this behavior have something to do with the "work dupes" setting?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN