[RTTY] The dreaded QSO B4 macro (was: RTTY WPX ZC4LI

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Wed Feb 13 16:52:39 EST 2008

You are correct Hank, I will query the QSO number or date/time and see if they respond. In the case last weekend, it was a slow time so I got two responses from him. Nothing vaguely close to his call was logged at either position in my log. It wasn't even the correct band, although he got the mode right!  :-)

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Message: 7