[RTTY] Application for WAS on RTTY (5 bands) Accepted

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 17 00:08:10 EST 2008

Today I learned that my LoTW application for RTTY WAS was accepted on 2/14/08 along with WAS endorsements for 80M RTTY, 40M RTTY,
20M RTTY, 15M RTTY, & 10M RTTY.  This includes the 5BWAS award.  I understand the RTTY WAS award will come with the band
endorsements printed on it.  That will be cool!

Now, have to look at this WPX and WAZ thing (I have RTTY WAZ already).  Floyd, N5FG, is a good friend of mine (WAZ manager).  He
says no one has ever applied for WAZ on 40M or 80M RTTY.  I very seriously doubt I'll ever do 80M WAZ on RTTY but I only need two
more worked to have them all on 40 meters (zones 22 & 26).  So if anyone in those two zones would like to try for a sked, please let
me know!

I have all 40 zones on 15 and 20 meter RTTY.  I have 37 zones on 10 meter RTTY and 26 on 80M RTTY.  WAZ on 80 meters, anyone think
that's possible???

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com