[RTTY] Any chance for LoTW RTTY'er from ID & CO ?

SP4K sp4k at vp.pl
Mon Feb 18 17:16:17 EST 2008

Hi.

Encouraged by the discussion regarding missing Montana on RTTY with LoTW confirmation available ( by the way - I have just happily confirmed RTTY LoTW MT with W7PAQ in recent WPX ), I would like to query for any LoTW RTTYer from Idaho and Colorado states available for 20m sked.

Have worked a number of CO's - no luck with LoTW, as to ID - just two or three, but again no LoTW confirmation. Tried to call almost daily CQ WAS last month - all but CO & ID. Bad luck, I guess.

Ready for sked, anyone ?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Chris SP4K (HF4K)