[RTTY] NAQP-LOTW-Maine

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:56:11 EST 2008

Hi Bob,

I need just two more States to finish my 5 B WAS - Maine and Vermont on 10
meters.
We tried in the past, maybe this time I can see you on 10 meters, please pay
attention.

Good luck to all!

73's Andrei NP3D (Team Winter Boys YCCC)
p.s. Here is one more space available in the Team, anybody interesting to
join?

2008/2/19, Robert Montemerlo <BMontemerlo at roadrunner.com>:

> I will be on the air for the NAQP contest this weekend from Maine.
> I will be operating as W1SLF from my house on the North side of Sugarloaf
> Mountain.
> Backpacking the gear to the top of the mountain at this time of the year
> is
> not an option.
> Just a doublet & G5RV, but anyone who needs Maine should be able to get me
> at some point.
>
> Also would appreciate a LoTW contact from Alaska, Nevada, Wyoming, and
> Montana if possible.
> Nothing electronic against the club call to date.
>
> 73
> Bob KB1JZU

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D