[RTTY] PSK Article in QST

Dennis Gabler dgabler at prairieinet.net
Wed Feb 20 10:33:15 EST 2008

I think for day to day digital ragchews it probably is. For contesting that is another matter.

73,
Dennis W5DG

Dennis G. - W5DG
Adel, IA.
http://www.vortexchaser.com

that digital mode.  Really?  I find that hard to believe!  It is amazing what RTTY does on HF and I know the arguments for the
new modes, but is PSK-31 and its variants really the most used?

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense
and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?