[RTTY] new to RTTY

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Wed Feb 20 14:16:06 EST 2008

Scott:

Having used your particular setup in the past, I would say take a look at
N1MM Logger. It's free, easy to setup, and is VERY well supported. Do also
join the Yahoo group for N1MM and ask questions - you'll get answers double
quick.

There are many other possibilities, but this is the one I would choose.

See you on the screen.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL