[RTTY] new to RTTY

Mark Perrin mperrin at ordata.com
Wed Feb 20 16:34:37 EST 2008

I use WriteLog, and have done so for many years.  Wonderful program for
general RTTY, but really shines for contesting, especially when use the
MMTTY plugin.

And as a result of the great job done by Don AA5AU on his websites, you
will have a tutorial, tips on contesting, and even recommended "macros"
.... check it out at www.rttycontesting.com  ... just another fine service
on RTTY by Don.

73 from Oregon, and look to work you in the next RTTY contest.

Mark N7MQ