[RTTY] Power in NAQP???

B Short shortcircuits at wildblue.net
Sun Feb 24 08:59:11 EST 2008

One issue is local noise.  I moved out of the city (Phoenix/
Tempe) and I can hear many things I could never hear.
In the city, anything I could hear, I could work.  Out here
in the desert, I can hear a lot more, but they may not hear
me.  Just an observation.

--
http://www.qrz.com/callsign?callsign=K7ON