[RTTY] NAQP RTTY AD0K Single Op LP

Inbody, Don don at inbody.net
Sun Feb 24 15:43:00 EST 2008

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AD0K
Operator(s): AD0K
Station: AD0K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Buda, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

   80:   13     9
   40:   21    17
   20:   73    30
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  107    56  Total Score = 5,992

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This was interesting.  20m was difficult from here and I never found any
opening
on 15 or 10.  40m and 80m opened up during the limited time I had on the
air
Saturday evening.  VP6DX dropped in at 2300Z on Saturday to give me a
RTTY QSO
with them...thanks to Mar for helping out.  Enjoyed "Goober" and "Bo".

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

signature database 2898 (20080223) __________

http://www.eset.com