[RTTY] Contesting from other than home QTH

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Mon Feb 25 17:35:11 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 4:22 PM, Terry <terry at kk6t.com> wrote:
> What is the established convention for operating in a contest from
>  somewhere other than my home QTH?
>
>  Using my call as an example, if I operated from W6XXXX does my log get
>  submitted as W6XXXX listing KK6T as op or does it get submitted as KK6T
>  listing W6XXXX as QTH?

Seems to me you submit under the call you operated under regardless of location.

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR