[RTTY] Contesting from other than home QTH

Charles Morrison cfmorris at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 26 00:35:08 EST 2008

> From: "Richard Ferch" <ve3iay at storm.ca>
> Subject: Re: [RTTY] Contesting from other than home QTH
> To: "'Terry'" <terry at kk6t.com>
> Cc: rtty at contesting.com
>
> I believe the convention is that if you used your own call sign (KK6T) in
> the contest, you would put @W6XXXX in the OPERATORS line in the Cabrillo
> file. This would be indicated in the results by KK6T (@W6XXXX).
>
> 73,
> Rich VE3KI

Hot dog, it does work!  I just resubmitted mine following these simple
directions.  Always wondered how to get it to display that, as Writelog
doesn't give you a Station thing like the 3830 submission page does.  It
does at least work for NAQP and that webpage.  I don't know what you'd do
with it in a M/M though Fred.  Try just editing the log file using the
@station call first followed by all the ops in the OPERATOR section and see
what happens.  Worst is it'll reject it.  Then just take it out.

Charlie
KI5XP