[RTTY] VP6DX

Peter Laws plaws at plaws.net
Tue Feb 26 12:25:08 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:02 AM, Jon Maguire <w1mnk at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
> Thanks guys for pointing out when the logs are update. Shucks, I thought
>  they had me on 17M RTTY... guess not. Better luck next time. I should do
>  some RTTY testing to make sure all is in order. This is from my DM780
>  log yesterday...

They have all my Qs except 17 m phone,  so maybe the 17 m logs are
slower to show up?  I have noted that it sometimes takes longer for Qs
to show up than the date they list on the site would indicate.

"The only sure bulwark of continuing liberty is a government
strong enough to protect the interests of the people, and
a people strong enough and well enough informed to
maintain its sovereign control over its government." - FDR