[RTTY] VP6DX on LoTW

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Thu Feb 28 20:15:18 EST 2008

HI Dick and all.
You are financial the VP6DX DXpedition????  :-)

Read this:

Late yesterday, Feb 21, the Ducie Island expedition submitted over
data for over seven thousand VP6DX contacts to the ARRL robot. These
contacts were with over 900 stations whose owners made financial
contributions of at least five US dollars to the expedition through
Feb 24.

Link:
http://ducie2008.dl1mgb.com/news/index.php

73's de Roberto