[RTTY] VP6DX on LoTW

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Fri Feb 29 08:22:58 EST 2008

I only communicate what I read in its website.
I hope that in a few months they go up around the log to LOTW

postdata:
In 15 days I hope to hear from all of you Rwanda, more info at http://www.9x0r.com

73's de Roberto EA2RY
FG/EA2RY CT9R EA2RY/HI7 SØ1R 9XØR
http://www.ea2ry.com

El 29/02/2008, a las 3:40, Tom Osborne escribió:

Hi Roberto

Well, I sent them $20 and haven't seen my call there yet :-)  73
Tom W7WHY

HI Dick and all.
You are financial the VP6DX DXpedition????  :-)

Read this:

Late yesterday, Feb 21, the Ducie Island expedition submitted over
data for over seven thousand VP6DX contacts to the ARRL robot. These
contacts were with over 900 stations whose owners made financial
contributions of at least five US dollars to the expedition through
Feb 24.

Link:
http://ducie2008.dl1mgb.com/news/index.php

73's de Roberto