[RTTY] N1MM and MMTTY setup

John Klim, N3KHK n3khk_john at verizon.net
Wed Jan 2 22:52:56 EST 2008

Tad,

I am using the same configuration as you are.

A couple of questions:
1.	What version of N1MM are you using?
2.	What Version of Router are you using?
3.	Did you follow the MicroHAM instructions on how to configure N1MM?
4.	Are the cables as follows
		MicroKEYER			PC
			IN		<====>	IN
			OUT		<====>	OUT
			MIC		<====>	MIC
I will be up for about one hour.

 73 ES CUL
Mr. John R. Klim II
N3KHK
ARRL LM-0008416263, AMSAT  LM-2187,  QRPARCI  #10392,  FISTS  # 5015,  MQFD
#115,
10-X Life Member  # 68135,  Springbok Chapter  # 1874,  Chesapeake Bay
Chapter  # 549