[RTTY] N1MM and MMTTY setup

Tad Danley tdanley at verizon.net
Thu Jan 3 14:40:12 EST 2008

From: Tad Danley <tdanley at verizon.net>

Alex, thank you very much for your suggestion of where to start.  I will check the audio path from the ProII to the sound card this evening.

As far as the twin peaks go on the MMTTY screen - they are there and easy to see.  In fact, when I am able to print from the ProII scope, the twin peaks are perfectly aligned with the lines in the display.  That seems to be working fine.

The XY display is another matter.  It does not appear to be a 'sharp' XY display, but since the signal level shows full scale I wasn't sure what the issue might be with it.

The last time I was active with RTTY was 10+ years ago with my IC-765, KAM and WF1B.  Decoding was easy - when the two outside KAM LEDs were illuminated, you were tuned.  This old timer is trying to learn new tricks!

Thanks and 73,
Tad, K3TD