[RTTY] WB4YDL ARRL RTTY Roundup

James C. Hall, MD heartdoc at nwtcc.com
Sun Jan 6 19:39:27 EST 2008

         ARRL RTTY Roundup Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2008-01-05

   CallSign Used : WB4YDL

     Operator(s) : WB4YDL

            Band : ALL

           Power : HIGH

            Mode : RTTY

Default Exchange : TN

      Gridsquare : EM56JL

            Name : James C. Hall

         Address : 4531 Bumpus Rd.

  City/State/Zip : Union City  TN  38261

         Country : USA

    ARRL Section : TN

       Club/Team : Tennessee Contest Club

         Software: N1MM Logger V7.7.7

        Band    QSOs    Pts   Sta   Cty

         3.5     150     150    4    4

           7     369     369    8   11

          14     575     575   45   40

          21      42      42    0    1

       Total    1136    1136   57   56

           Score : 128,368

This was my first ARRL RTTY RU. I read that this was the most popular of
RTTY contests. Well, it started out fast - starting on 20M, I stayed in the
chair until Mother Nature INSISTED !! I operated 23 hours. 15M never gelled
but it was good to get on the band when the 20M rate hit the wall at about
noon. I decided to point the beam NW and picked up, I think, the entire ND
ham population ! Also WA state and BC were out in force. Getting called by
V73RY on two bands was great.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL